Friday, April 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am actually getting to go back to Louisiana finally!  It will be a super fast trip, but so needed!  I'm leaving on Sunday morning and heading to Slidell to stay with my bro and his family until Tuesday when I have to head back to Memphis.  My parents will be there too so even though I'm not going to Bunkie, I'll still get to see them.

So many people I know are going home for Easter and I guess I am too, though I'm going now because it's the first time I've had more than 1 day off since my honeymoon- Easter or not.  But, I'm glad I'll be there at Easter!  I'll get to watch my BEYOND adorable niece and nephew hunt eggs and just be cute in general.  I love spending time with those kids- they are perfect in every way!!  The only down side is that my husband can't come with me.  He's stuck working.  I love having him with me, especially on family visits because he can always help me escape if I need to!  Don't get me wrong, I love my fam, but everyone knows family time can get stressful!!

But hey, it's only 3 days, right?  And I'm hoping for crawfish and beignets while I'm there!


No comments:

Post a Comment