Friday, May 28, 2010

Pitiful

That is how I would currently describe my attempt at blogging!! I thought I would write lot more than I have, but clearly it's pretty sparse out here!

This is my pledge- I am giving myself 6 months to write more or I am giving up the blog. Perhaps some of my more blog savvy friends can help me out. Part of my lack of posting is simply that I am not sure what I'm doing! I don't know how to add links to previous post or to other people. I barely know how to add a picture!! And I have seen others even add video! FANCY!!

I also want to write positive things and I am just now starting to feel more positive about our big move to the North. There are still some things that suck, but it sucks a lot less!! (Winter being over certainly helps!!)

Seriously, I will do better. If not, you can all evict me from blogland!!

1 comment:

  1. I will be happy to help you! You have to just play around really...and write about whatever you want. people will read it because people like you! :)

    ReplyDelete