Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello? Anybody out there?

So I have discovered that in order for me to blog, I need to have something to talk about. I have recently decided what that would be.

This new venture might prove embarrassing as I let people into my life and my home, but I also need people to hold me accountable and help me make the changes I want to see.

SO...what's the new plan? I have decided to de-clutter and simplify my life. I don't think I am a complete slob or a hoarder just yet, but I need to better about staying on top of every day life and organization. One day I would like to have a baby, and I can't even imagine trying to keep up with the messes that come with having kids when I can't even keep up with just my husband and I!

So I started a new blog, www.junkiebunkie.blogspot.com, to document my venture and turning my life around. I don;t want to be stressed out by how my home looks and feels and I am determined to improve it. After all, organizing and cleaning my house will help me feel less stress and putting some new habits into place will help me keep it that way and feel better about myself in general! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment